Thursday, May 19, 2011

So we are just driving to Glen Helen this weekend and I am sitting here thinking about what a amazing husband I have. I am so happy and in love with him he is the most amazing man I have ever met. He wrote this to me on facebook and it makes me smile every time I read it ❤ I love you baby ❤

Had an amazing weekend with my wife, She is the best little mechanic I could ask for she is always there for me and always so proud of me if I do good or not. We work so good together and it makes it so fun for us. I love you baby so much and I could not do this without your help I love you. O yea and thanks for picking out that line on the hill it got us a 3rd in the 0-700 class your so good!!!
I love you BW#10

May 15 at 11:38pm via iPhone ·  ·  · 

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUR LIFE

OUR LIFE